Magma Kayak Rack
Rail Mounted Removable Kayak / Stand-Up Paddleboard Rack
Model No. R10-626
No more tripping over your kayak or paddleboard when they are stored on deck. No more lugging them around after a long day on the water. With Magma's new Kayak/SUP Boat Rack, your problems are solved.
This convenient storage rack easily attaches to straight or tapered, vertical or diagonal rails. It's constructed from 1" diameter, type 304 marine-grade, mirror polished stainless steel tubing and attachment hardware. It's designed to fit rails from 7/8" (22mm) to 1-1/2" (38mm) diameter and is wide enough to fit all of the most popular kayak or board sizes.
Magma's exclusive quick-release knob system allows each arm to be instantly rotated out of the way when not in use. The arms can also be swung in tighter to fit smaller/narrower kayaks or boards. Each arm comes with pre-installed UV-resistant padding. Each also has 2 tie-down points for attaching securing straps when underway, or simply use them with a cable lock to safely store your toys when at the dock.
- Holds up to 3 standard SUP's
- Great for stanchions or bow and stern pulpits
- Extremely strong adjustable arms for any size kayak, SUP or water toy
- Instantly adjusts without tools to fit kayaks, SUPs, and other water toys
- Folds flat along rail when not in use or easily remove from rail without tools for compact storage
- Fits straight and tapered, vertical or diagonal rails from 7/8" (22mm) to 1-1/2" (38mm) diameter
- Each arm has (2) heavy-duty stainless steel mounting brackets and stainless steel hardware
- 2 Stainless steel tie-down points on each arm
- Includes Pre-Installed UV Resistant Foam Padding with Heavy Duty UV Resistant 600D Polyester Protective Covers
- Dimensions (H x L x W) - 26-29/32" x 17-1/2" x 3-2/3" (68.3 x 44.5 x 9.3cm)
- Warranty - 1 Year
- Weight - 9.4 Lbs. (4.3kg)
Sold per pair