Ronstan "Orbit" Ball Bearing Block - 20mm - w/Lashing Cord
Orbit™ Ball Bearing Block - Series 20 BB
The incredible Series 20 Orbit Block™ is capable of loads up to 550 lbs. (250kg), while weighing a mere 9 grams. It's so light that it needs to be lashed down!
This block includes 30" x 1/16" diameter (750 x 1.7mm) lashing cord. The lashing line must have 3 passes though head and hub to achieve the rated load. Maximum Working Load & Breaking Load are dependent on the strength of the lashing. Knots, splices and stitching will generally have a lower Breaking Load than the line itself.
- Integrated stainless steel hub to accept lashing attachment & thru-sheave becket
- Suits up to 5/32" (4mm) lashing
- Sheave - High compression strength carbon Acetal
- Ball Bearings - Stainless steel
- Frame/Cheeks - Nylon
- Control lines on dinghies & catamarans to 16 ft. (5m)
- Sheave Diameter - 3/4" (20mm)
- Max Rope Diameter - 1/4" (6mm)
- Max Working Load - 550 Lbs (250kg)
- Breaking Load - 1,210 Lbs (550kg)
- Weight - 0.3 oz. (9g)
Quantity On Order