Blue Guard Innovations Oil & Fuel Detector Only - BG-OIL
BG-Oil - Oil and Fuel Detector
The BG-Oil senses the presence of oil and can be easily integrated into any vessel's alarm system. Compartments on a vessel or even in a landside space are often in close proximity to tanks and machinery where oil and fuel leaks can potentially occur. Installing the BG-Oil will provide an early warning for spills in these environments. The BG-Oil is CE and ISO 8846 Marine Ignition Protection Certified, tested to ABYC-1500 standards. Patented technology.
- Two integrated sensors - solid state with no moving parts or mechanical float switches that can easily be damaged
- Rugged, non-corrosive ABS plastic housing and mounting bracket
- Connects to the BGI Config App via Bluetooth, available on iOS and Android devices
- Detects oil down to 1 mm (0.04 in)
- CE & ISO 8846 Marine Ignition Protection Certified (Tested to ABYC-1500 Standards)
- Alarm Output 12V or 24V dc, 1 amp max
- Operating Voltage 12V or 24V dc
- Heavy-duty three wire system with 6 ft long 14 gauge marine grade
- IP-68 Rated Durability
Operating Temperature Range:
- Operational with Full Functionality 32° F - 158° F / 0° C - 70° C
- Operational -22° F - 185° F / -30° C - 85° C
Modes of Operation:
(Configurable through the BGI Config App)
Latch Alarm Mode
- Alarm stays ON when oil is detected, until manual reset or power cycling of device
Standard Alarm Mode
- Alarm turns ON when oil is detected
- Alarm turns OFF when oil is no longer detected
Measurements without mounting bracket (Dia x Height) 4.6" x 2.0"
Measurements with mounting bracket (Length x Width x Height) 5.9" x 4.6" x 2.0"