Blue Guard Innovations High Water Sensor Only - BG-HW
BG-HW High Water Sensor
The USCG 46 CFR 28.250 & 182.530 compliant BG-HW Sensor detects salt or fresh water and can be easily integrated into any vessel's alarm system. Water in any compartment of a vessel is a potential crisis. Early warnings of water entering the hull or leaking from plumbing is extremely important for the safety of the vessel and passengers. The BG-HW is CE and ISO 8846 Marine Ignition Protection Certified, tested to ABYC-1500 standards. Patented technology.
- Two integrated sensors - solid state with no moving parts or mechanical float switches that can easily be damaged
- Connects to the BGI Config App via Bluetooth, available on Ios and Android devices
- Rugged, non-corrosive ABS plastic housing and mounting bracket
- USCG 46 CFR 28.250 & 182.530 Compliant
- CE & ISO 8846 Marine Ignition Protection Certified (Tested to ABYC-1500 Standards)
- Alarm Output 12V or 24V dc 1 amp
- Operating Voltage 12V or 24V dc
- Heavy-duty three wire system with 6 ft long 14 gauge marine grade
- IP-68 Rated Durability
Operating Temperature Range:
- Operational with Full Functionality 32° F - 158° F / 0° C - 70° C
- Operational -22° F - 185° F / -30° C - 85° C
Measurements without mounting bracket (Dia. X Height) 4.6" x 2.0"
Measurements with mounting bracket (Length x Width x Height) 5.9" x 4.6" x 2.0"