Blue Guard Innovations Bilge Pump Switch w/High Water Alarm - BG-SWA
BG-SWA Solid-State Bilge Pump Switch
with High Water Alarm
The BG-SWA is a highly reliable bilge pump switch that is the ideal replacement for unreliable mechanical float switches with an integrated high water alarm. The BG-SWA uses two integrated sensors to detect liquid in the bilge while reliably activating the bilge pump. Having no moving parts that can be jammed or damaged, the solid-state BG-SWA is built to outlast all the mechanical float switches on the market today while alerting you of water presence in your bilge. The BG-SWA is CE and ISO 8846 Marine Ignition Protection Certified, tested to ABYC-1500 standards. Patented technology.
- Two integrated sensors - solid-state with no moving parts or mechanical float switches that can easily be damaged
- Solid-state bilge pump switch rated for up to 20 amp bilge pumps
- Connects to the BGI Config App via Bluetooth, available on iOS and Android devices
- Rugged, non-corrosive ABS plastic housing and mounting bracket
- CE & ISO 8846 Marine
- Ignition Protection Certified (Tested to ABYC-1500 Standards)
- Alarm Output 12V or 24V dc 1 amp
- Max Current 20 amps
- Operating Voltage 12V or 24V dc
- Heavy-duty five wire system with 6 ft long 14 gauge marine grade wires.
- IP-68 Rated Durability
Operating Temperature Range:
- Operational with Full Functionality 32° F - 158° F / 0° C - 70° C
- Operational -22° F - 185° F / -30° C - 85° C
Measurements without mounting bracket (Dia. x Height) 4.6" x 2.0"
Measurements with mounting bracket (Length x Width x Height) 5.9" x 4.6" x 2.0"